May 24, 2011

Fashion Apps

I got an iPhone a few months ago, and am still looking for fun apps to download! Below are some of my favorite fashion ones. What’s dangerous, is that you can purchase through your iPhone as well.

Neiman Marcus Gifts – a “gift” is posted daily, and usually under $300


Bergdorf Goodman Shoe-of-the-Day – a shoe is posted daily, however, not as affordable as sister store NM. I like this one, because they’re usually shoes I wouldn’t browse for


Rue La La and Gilt – the amazing sample sale-esque websites conveniently alert you when new sales start

Gucci – they have a fun section called children’s collection: playground. Here you can play dress up or draw & color. Check out what I put together when I was playing around with the app. You can also view their collections, listen to music, watch videos or find a store


What are some of your favorite fashion apps?

1 comment:

cthai3 said...

I guess technology has its place with fashion.