- Go to a winery I've never been to before. Done - Fabbioli Cellars to celebrate a friend's birthday
- Attend a food festival. Fail
- See fireworks. We saw them unexpectedly, as we were going to sleep on the night of 4th of July, from our bedroom window. It was perfect!
- Go to the beach. We had a beach wedding in SC, so I got one day on the beach!!
- Take a walk after dinner with the bf and dog, at least once a week. We didn't manage every week, but we did get out more than usual
- Successfully grow my own tomatoes. Fail. The heat was ridiculous here this summer - but my cucumbers have begun to sprout!
- Go to an outdoor concert. Yep - The Band Perry & Tim McGraw
- Rent bikes in DC and ride along the Potomac. Very sad to say fail. But this fall is a great time for this as well!
- Paint our master bathroom. We decided to pay someone to do this, however, we painted 2 other bathrooms so I wouldn't consider this a fail!
- Go to a drive-in movie theatre. I'll put this on the list for next year...
September 5, 2011
At the beginning of summer I posted a list of things I wanted to accomplish...
at 7:51 AM