November 3, 2011

Trend: Loafers

I've seen this trend on blogs, in mags and in stores...but I haven't quite bought in. However, I saw a girl walking in the city last week wearing a pair of leopard loafers and I've been thinking about this trend ever since. Perhaps it was the leopard...but I think I need to try on a pair of these next time I'm at the mall. What do you think of loafers? Do you own a pair - or do you plan to? Click any shoe for more information, or click here for the dalmation print loafers.

4 comments:

Fitness By Alicia said...

I've been eying the loafers for a while now and still haven't purchased a pair. But I definitely want a leopard pair.

Sophie said...

I'm not quite sure about loafers, they're just too masculine for me, and as much as some fashionistas can pull off this look excellently, I don't believe I'm a girl who can look good if she's wearing heels lower than four inches... LOL. I do own a pair of flats or two, but I wear them so rarely that my ankles hurt in flats...

I love your selection, though, and I might give the leopard a try.
Love,
s
http://mademoisellesonushka.blogspot.com

Kristen said...

i want a pair so bad! everytime i find an affordable pair online, they're sold out of my size. i need to get a pair!

Vivi N. said...

I actually bought a pair last week. Can't wait for them to arrive!