January 31, 2012

eShakti

eShakti is a unique boutique that allows you to customize clothes for under $10 - and your first custom piece is on the house - how fabulous is that?! The thought of being able to have clothes that are form fitting to my exact figure was quite intriguing, so I had to try it out. I chose the Waterfall Dress, since it would be long enough to wear to work, as well for play.

When I first tried on the dress, there was a lot more material in the "waterfall" than I was expecting, it reminded me more of a maternity dress. After I styled it up, it was much more wearable for someone who is not expecting. The material was extremely soft and just comfy overall. Great for a casual weekend, perhaps at a winery...


Disclosure: I was compensated for this post and received the dress for press review, however the opinions above are my own.

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

I think J's Everyday Fashion did a post on eShakti, so I signed up for their newsletter. I have yet to really browse their site, but maybe I will soon. =)

Nat said...

What an awesome concept! I'd love to have an inexpensive dress made just for me. The dress looks great and doesn't appear to have too much material