(sold out in black, still available in tan)
I have been lusting over these Valentino studded heels forever, but knowing myself and that I'd much rather put $1K towards a new handbag, I was ecstatic when ShoeDazzle came out with a lookalike!
- Cheap! I wasn't a current ShoeDazzle member, so for my first purchase I got 25% off, making them only $30
- True to size
- Comfortable - although I haven't had a full night out in them yet
- The quality of studs are so-so; it looks like they will turn sooner than later
- Studs aren't perfectly placed (check out the professional photo above: first line, second from left)
- T-strap isn't perfectly aligned on one of the heels