June 21, 2011

BDIB: Neons and Neutrals

This assignment, for Bloggers Do It Better, is focused on pairing neons and neutrals together. For most people, myself included, just the word neon is scary! I flashback to the 80's and envision myself with crimped hair and a NKOTB t-shirt tied in a knot, eek!

Now for a more updated look, perhaps more "bright" than "neon," but nevertheless paired with a neutral.



What I'm wearing:
H&M blazer, Nordstrom tank, Seven for all Mankind denim, Dogeared necklace, Michael Kors watch (similar style here), VS bracelet

4 comments:

Kayla Rochelle said...

Oo I love that Blazer! The little peek of Leopard is so cute! What a great piece!

Michelle said...

That blazer is amazing! Agree that it was difficult to do true neon and feel like bright is good enough in getting the idea across.

http://abcdformichelle.blogspot.com/

Melissa said...

I love this look! And it definitely does not scream 80s.

Karrisa_T said...

I love this simple outfit. And that blazer? With the leopard lining?!? Wowza!