June 21, 2011

BDIB: Neons and Neutrals

This assignment, for Bloggers Do It Better, is focused on pairing neons and neutrals together. For most people, myself included, just the word neon is scary! I flashback to the 80's and envision myself with crimped hair and a NKOTB t-shirt tied in a knot, eek!

Now for a more updated look, perhaps more "bright" than "neon," but nevertheless paired with a neutral.

What I'm wearing:
H&M blazer, Nordstrom tank, Seven for all Mankind denim, Dogeared necklace, Michael Kors watch (similar style here), VS bracelet


Kayla said...

Oo I love that Blazer! The little peek of Leopard is so cute! What a great piece!

Michelle said...

That blazer is amazing! Agree that it was difficult to do true neon and feel like bright is good enough in getting the idea across.


Melissa said...

I love this look! And it definitely does not scream 80s.

hurricanekerrie said...

I love this simple outfit. And that blazer? With the leopard lining?!? Wowza!