June 23, 2011

Versace for H&M

Another fabulous fashion partnership is in the works! Versace announced it's plans to guest design for the Swedish mega-store H&M. Insiders say there will be two collections, designed by Donatella herself. An exact date hasn't been released, but they say it will be sometime in November.

"Versace said it will reinvent some of its classic designs and will feature "the perfect tuxedo" for men, and dresses and accessories for women. The collection will also include homeware products."

Spring/Summer 2011 Versace ad campaign

Source: Associated Press
Photo credit: Mario Testino

2 comments:

Jenna said...

I am so excited for this I can hardly stand it! Huge fan of H&M ('cause I can afford it) and Versace ('cause it's gorgeous)! Thanks for joining my IFB group. Love the blog, and hope you stop in and say hello!

xo,

Jenna

http://sevenstylenotes.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

I can't wait for that one!!!