August 3, 2011

BDIB: Arm Party

The Bloggers Do It Better challenge this round is bracelet stacking. I love this trend! As you remember, I posted previously about it here. There are so many different bracelet staking versions I do, with the different watches I own, so it was hard to choose just one. I chose to feature my newest watch, so here we go...


What I'm wearing:
Alex and Ani bracelet, H&M snakeskin leather wrap (similar style here), elastic bracelets from Eastern Market, Tiffany Venetian Link, Michael Kors Layton watch

*Only 5 more days to vote in "what feature do you like best" - please help me cater to what you like to read!!

11 comments:

Neris / Fashion Fractions said...

Absolutely gorgeous! love the watch! you have a great blog, following you now :)

xxx,

Fashion Fractions

erin.marie said...

I love your watch! Great arm party!

Erin
www.simplyjustlovelyblog.com

robyn said...

Love your look! This has been a fun challenge :)

robyn of boluxe.wordpress.com

ekuwano said...

Your Alex and Ani is my fave :)

jemappelleshen said...

Hey I participated in the BDIB challenge too! I came across your link and I'm loving your arm party! Love the MK, love that you made it to focal point!

jemappelleshen.wordpress.com

Hallie said...

Hi there - Visiting from BDIB (I'm #154).

I'm partial to that Michael Kors watch - but that's because I have it, too. :) Glad I came across your blog - consider me your newest follower! xx

-Hallie
www.coralsandcognacs.com

Fashion By Alicia said...

I love your Michael Kors watch! I really need one.

taimitogetdressed said...

That Michael Kors watch is so classic. Love it!

Marcela Gmd said...

Bonito reloj!! I like your blog!
Maybe we can follow each other?
Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela

Still Blonde after all these YEARS said...

Love your arm Party.

I'd like to invite you to this event: The Fall Fashionista Giveaway Event 70+ bloggers already on board AND a huge tribberr group! Give it a look? (+1 and stumbled you!)
http://stillblondeafteralltheseyears.com/2011/07/announcing-2011-fall-fashionista-giveaway-event-signup-today/

Grace said...

I love your arm party!

xx Grace
Dream-Boating