October 11, 2011

Product Review: MAC vs Store Brand Makeup Wipes

I have been using MAC's makeup removing wipes for a few years now and love. They smell great, are big enough to get my (sometimes) intense eye makeup off, and are a fairly reasonable price. However, not too long ago I had run out and didn't have time to swing by a mall to pick up a new pack. I was at the grocery store and bought the store brand to hold me until I had time to visit MAC. Awful idea.

The store brand was dry and it took a lot of work to get all my makeup off, not to mention my eyes hurt after rubbing so hard. The smell wasn't bad, but it also wasn't as pleasent as MAC's. Overall, if I HAVE to choose another brand to tide me over, it certainly won't be a store brand, perhaps the Pond's version...

5 comments:

Heather said...

the ponds brand works great!

PolaBerry said...

he ponds brand works well, but I highly reccomend the neutrogena ones there awseome.

cheryl denise said...

thanks ladies - i'll try that next time i'm in a rut!

Melissa said...

I use oil free almay and really like those!

Kristen said...

i've used the target knock-off of neutrogena wipes and i love them! they work wonders for my black shadow and they smell good