October 26, 2011

Wishlist Wednesday

There are two things I am slightly obsessed with - scarves and leopard print. Surprisingly I don't currently own a leopard scarf (I do have other animal prints though, don't worry!) and when I saw this one, I fell in love. And promptly shed a tear when I saw that it was unavailable! Now I'm on the hunt for a similar one. I love that it's a large print, as I haven't seen that anywhere else. Perhaps I'll hit up The Look 4 Less to see if she has any suggestions...

7 comments:

Cameele Zaballero said...

I share your obsession of leopard prints and scarves! :))) And you made me stare at my computer for a couple of longgg minutes! I fell in love with that scarf :))

Tiffany said...

I've been looking for a leopard print scarf too. I love this one! Too bad it's sold out :( I like the large print too. Now you have me on the hunt for one too!

cheryl denise said...

Tiffany - let me know if you find a good one!!

Kristen said...

super cute! i have 2 leopard scarves, both from target. H&M has a few really great ones, check them out!

Vanessa said...

I've only recently branched out to animal prints. I bought a shirt at H&M with a very subtle leopard print, and I love wearing it with black skinnies and nude pumps. I this scarf (or a similar one) would look awesome with an all black ensemble. Or even paired with a solid boyfriend tee in purple or red.

Amanda {feast.fashion.faves} said...

uum..I love this, especially because of the fringe and tassles!

<3Amanda
feast.fashion.faves
FB!
TWEET ME!

L.A. in the bay said...

I have an amazing leopard scarf that I got at Forever 21 :)