December 7, 2011

Wedding Wednesday: Venue

Since I will now be posting about my wedding, I figure I'd switch up Wishlist Wednesday with Wedding Wednesday every now and then. First up is nailing down our date. My fiance (love saying that!) and I are currently both in grad school, so we are waiting until after graduation so that we are able to fully enjoy everything. Therefore we won't be saying our vows until at least May 2013. Unfortunately since that is so far away, the resort we want, Rockhouse Hotel in Jamaica, has not yet begun booking dates. Apparently it is very difficult to get in as well, since 1. they only hold weddings in their off season and 2. they only hold one wedding per week. So today begins my quest in stalking the wedding coordinator to ensure she remembers come March, that I want in!!! Here are a few photos of the amazing resort...




4 comments:

Fitness By Alicia said...

Gorgeous photos! That will be a perfect place for a wedding. Good luck!

Sarah Hartley said...

Wow, what a beautiful resort!! I also post about "Wedding Wednesday" so I'm excited to read yours as well. It'll be fun to see how your wedding progresses as mine does as well. I did my newest post today, check it out if you have some time :)
Sarah
http://comingunstitched.blogspot.com

Michelle said...

I am so late on this! Did you recently get engaged? Or have I just completely missed it while following you all this time?? Such a GORG location, lucky girl! :)

cheryl denise said...

No no, it is recent! I got engaged over thanksgiving :)