May 21, 2012

Baby Shower Gifts

Now that I've attended my last baby shower of the season, I can share with you some fun gifts I've given. I typically give something from the registry, and something that is more personal and fitting from me. My all time favorite gift, regardless of the sex of the baby, is this book. It's full of classic nursery rhymes, with a twist that incorporates fashion, and one that I can see myself reading over and over again. The artwork in the book is also spectacular.


There are so many adorable onesies out there right now, and this is one I chose for all my friends that were having girls.


And what baby doesn't need some cute socks to keep him/her warm?


4 comments:

Erin @ Currently Coveting said...

How perfect is that little diva snapsuit! If I had a baby she'd HAVE to have it!

XO,
Erin
http://erinscurrentlycoveting.blogspot.com/

Emily said...

That book sounds absolutely adorable! Such a great gift for a fashionable mom-to-be

Melissa said...

So cute! I've heard of the book and totally thought of you!

Wenni Donna said...

Wow!! These baby shower gifts are so cute. Will have one of them for my friend’s baby shower at one of Seattle venues. She will love it for sure. Very excited to attend it. Thanks for these amazing ideas.