May 9, 2012

Wedding Wednesday: My Dress

I've been to 8 different stores and tried on what seems like every gown in the city. Like most brides, I thought I wanted one style, but once I tried it on, it just didn't work. I finally decided on the silhouette that was "me" and this past weekend I went on another shopping trip, which was much more productive. Once I tried this gown on, I simply didn't want to take it off! I just kept staring, and walking around the salon and towards the mirror and it was just perfect!! Since I don't want to share a photo of the exact gown...I'll leave you with this. 374 DAYS!!!!!


4 comments:

Nat said...

Yay!!! Best feeling ever to find the dress!!

cthai3 said...

Can't wait to see it baby. :)

Michelle said...

How exciting!! I'm sure it looks gorge on you! x

Michelle
barbandjo.com

Ashley said...

So exciting! Congrats on finding 'the one'! :)