October 14, 2013

And Baby Makes 3

If you follow me on instagram, you saw my announcement over the weekend:


We are beyond excited and are counting the days til we meet he or she next March!! I've always had a pet peeve of fashion bloggers turned mommy bloggers, so rest assured that will not be happening here. I do have another blog, where I will document my pregnancy, maneuvering through the world of maternity fashion and all things baby. If you'd like to follow along, please send me an email and I will add you, as it is private.

That being said, a peek of chic will begin to slow down, and in all honesty, may discontinue altogether. I'm taking everything day by day, and appreciate your support during this transition.

2 comments:

Nat said...

Congratulations!! So excited for you two! Having a baby is the best thing I've ever done, you will love it!

Champagne Darling said...

Aww congratulations!!! how exciting?! wishing you all the best!!!

xo Danai
Life in My Fab Lane