July 23, 2011

Bridal Bikinis

Fashion Week Swim 2012 was held in Miami this week - and a new niche of swimwear debuted! Beach Bunny Swimwear (the brand that the Kardashians partnered with for their swimwear line) introduced Beach Bunny Bride. After the wedding, what bride doesn't want to continue basking in attention? Now you can wear specialty swimwear on your honeymoon to let everyone know you're newlyweds!

Here comes the bride, (barely) dressed in white...


 


What do you think of these suits? Will you buy one for your upcoming nuptials?


Photo credit: Getty Images

5 comments:

Emily said...

I literally laughed outloud. I like the swimsuits (especially the first one) but I just immediately imagined someone having their beach wedding in a bikini (because someone, somewhere will do this lol).

cheryl denise said...

yes - i can definitely see someone doing this for sure! :)

Leigh said...

well, i am not personally getting married anytime soon, but i could picture a soon-to-be bride wearing one of these! :)

thelibertybelleblog.blogspot.com

Martaaa said...

well this seems like a funny (but still quite nice) solution for the newly-weds. but still... I'm not sure if I'd like to buy one;)

An Interesting Distraction

Katherine said...

omg cute....I don't know if I'd wear them but adorable :)