July 27, 2011

One Lovely Blog Award

Late last night I received an email notifying me that I had recieved the One Lovely Blog Award.


Tales From an Unknown Spacecraft had nominated me, but after reviewing his blog I couldn't figure out how on earth he found a peek of chic, since our blogs couldn't be more different. Turns out his friend writes The Fashion Igloo, and she suggested my blog to him - so then it all made sense!


Now that I have that settled - on to the rules:
  1. Thank the person that gave you the award and link back to them
  2. Write seven random facts about yourself
  3. Nominate 15 other bloggers
7 random facts...
  • My eyes are very sensitive to light, so you'll find me wearing sunnies even at dusk
  • If I were on a deserted island, the one thing I'd HAVE TO HAVE is lipgloss
  • Diet coke is my coffee
  • I'm currently learning Vietnamese via Rosetta Stone
  • Up until a few years ago, I never wore the color brown
  • I set 2 alarms for the morning, because I have anxiety about sleeping through the first one
  • I think I was royalty (or a Hollywood celeb, at the very least) in previous life

15 fabulous blogs...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

ooh congrats on the award! that is so exciting! :)

love from San Francisco,
Britt+Whit

emmarose said...

hey, thank you so much for this!! i know you emailed me a while ago and commented on my blog to tell me about it but i've been real busy and only just noticed it there. anyway, im so flattered. i love your blog so much and its an honour. i'm planning on doing one of these in the future and don't worry, you'll definitely be included!
thanks again!

xxx
thehemlinesandtheheadlines.blogspot.com

Adriana said...

Congrats on getting the award! Wow you're learning Vietnamese? nice! Sorry that I am so late but thanks so much!<3
-Adriana