July 21, 2011

Style Me Chic: Bachelorette Party

Reader Erin is jetting off to Boston next weekend for her bachelorette party! She has already purchased a dress for the big night, but would like ideas on how to accessorize. Erin likes the jewelry from Arden B and the style of Nicole Richie, but not necessarily House of Harlow.

Since the dress is zebra (read: loud) I wanted to balance the look with simple jewelry. Below are some ideas I put together for her, click on the photos for more information.


4 comments:

ekuwano said...

yay! thanks so much for the great ideas!

The Kings said...

HOTness!!! Have so much fun!!

erin.marie said...

Great job! Both looks are awesome!

www.simplyjustlovelyblog.com

Rimi said...

that dress is perfect for a bachelorette party!

~and in response to your question on my blog: Yes! I've already planned for my wedding! Haha, I have the sketch of my dress and everything, tee hee :) one of the highlights of my friday is watching Say Yes to the Dress on TLC, bahaha~