November 4, 2011

Nordys Half-Yearly Sale Picks!

When my sister and I were kids, my mom would take us shopping and always tell our dad that we were going to "shop til we dropped!" and we literally would. We shopped all day, had lunch, and then shopped some more. So it is no surprise I am the way I am today. Nordstrom's Half-Yearly Sale is one of the greatest sales in retail. I always look forward to this and try to stock up on everything I've been lusting for, that is sometimes 50% off! Here are some of the items I will be checking out this weekend...




I was hoping to find the following shoes on sale, but unfortunately they are not. Here's hoping for a Black Friday sale!!


2 comments:

Sophie said...

Aaah, the leopard flats! <3
And the heeeels!!! <3 <3 <3 (I melt for heels more than anything else! except perhaps kittens ;)
Love,
s
http://mademoisellesonushka.blogspot.com

L.A. in the bay said...

I didn't know it was Nordstroms have yearly sale! May need to leave home right now!