March 7, 2013

Style Me Chic: Bridesmaid Dresses

Patricia will be a bridesmaid at a beach wedding in September and is looking for dress options in pale pink. Since my maids will be wearing "petal pink" I had plenty of advice for her! She wants the dress to be a cocktail length and under $300. Since it will be on the beach, I wanted to keep the fabric light so that the girls aren't too warm, so chiffon was my first choice.
*Note the Levkoff color doesn't translate very well online, but it's a gorgeous color, as this is the color dresses my maids are wearing!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm looking for a nice dress for my brothers wedding and it is so hard! Pink is such a pretty colour for a wedding. :)
xoxo
Suzanne
www.writtenbysuzanne.com

kennady said...

Some of the pink bridesmaid dress designs are shared was really impressive. To search the best vendors nearby area and also planning the wedding easily, the wedding apps are the best choice for the newly engaged couples.