April 3, 2012

Nude Pumps

I am on a hot pursuit for the perfect nude heel, at a reasonable price. While I'd be happy to invest in a fabulous designer, as a nude heel will never go out of style, I am seriously rough on my shoes, even in only a few wears! I'd be heartbroken if I ruined them, as I plan to get a lot of use out of this particular heel.

My list of requirements is lengthy, to say the least.
  • Closed toe
  • Closed heel
  • Matte finish (no patent, no suede)
  • Just enough platform
  • In between round and pointy toe
  • Not too tan, not too ivory
  • At least 3 inches
You know what I came up with? Nothing! Nada! Zilch! I searched high and low on many a website, and still was unable to replicate these beauties below. Is it really too much to ask of Steve Madden or Aldo to knock these bad boys off?! The YSL's are my absolute fave!!





2 comments:

Nat said...

I'm on the search for a nude too but I can't do platform or more than 3in because I'll be a giant but if I was I think I would go with the Miu Miu or the Jimmy choo!
If I come across anything that fits your requirements I will let you know!

cheryl denise said...

Thanks!!