July 29, 2011

SATC Prequel


For those of you who just can't let go...it looks like there may be a SATC prequel in the works! Candance Bushnell wrote "The Carrie Diaries" and "Summer in the City" as prequels to her oh-so-famous Sex and the City novel turned TV series turned movie(s). The star line up includes Elizabeth Olson (Carrie), Selena Gomez (Charlotte), Blake Lively (Samantha) and Emma Roberts (Miranda).

Would you watch the younger version? Any ideas on who will be casted as Mr. Big?


Photo credit: Reuters, Getty, EPA

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I've never actually got into SATC but I may give this one a shot because I love the actors that are lined up for it.

http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.com
x

Unknown said...

OMG a younger version??? I CAN'T WAIT, I hope it's gonna be a younger and more FASHIONABLE version!!! hehe, and yes I'm excited who they will cast for Mr Big!

found ur blog on IFB and im lovin it, following now!! pls check out mine and follow if u like it too, it'll be greatly appreciated~~

xx
Erika
http://www.erika-t.blogspot.com