August 15, 2011

Fall Polish Preview

If I haven't said it enough, I cannot WAIT until fall!!! In the spirit of preparing myself (and secretly hoping it will get here faster!) I am transitioning to fall nail polish colors. Typically I am a fan of Chanel's collections, however, their limited edition colors for fall, graphite and peridot, have left me very unimpressed. Peridot is just a dreadful color - I'm not sure what would go with that awful shade of green. Graphite, while a good color, is too glittery for an everyday look. I also have a similar color by Essie, Over the Top, that I am partial to. What do you think?


Some of my new favorite brands are Deborah Lippmann and Butter London. These are some of the shades I'll be rocking this fall...

Deborah Lippmann Bitches Brew - perfect for a Hokie football game!

Deborah Lippmann Before He Cheats - always need a good pale pink anytime of year



2 comments:

Adriana said...

Pretty colors my favorite is the Butter London Yummy Mummy.
-Adriana
http://thelittlepetite.blogspot.com/

ekuwano said...

OPI has a peridot color for fall called "uh uh, better roll down a window"