August 27, 2011

Inspiration Board

At the beginning of each season, I sit down with all the pages I’ve torn from magazines and deem which ones make the cut for my inspiration board. Most pages include outfits I like, new nail polish colors, famed beauty products, and fabulous accessories. I get so much inspiration from reading mags and I sometimes end up with half the mag ripped apart!

Whenever I’m putting together an outfit for a night out I always check out my inspiration board to see what pieces I may want to incorporate. It’s also helpful to look over before a shopping trip, to see what items I may want to pick up.

Do you have a similar board? What do you find inspiration in?

2 comments:

Kristen said...

yes! mine looks very similar to yours too, i just ripped out some magazine pages to update it for fall

Stylish said...

That's very creative